Oahu is our specialty. We are committed to making the buying and selling of real estate on Oahu a smooth easy process. Using our website to search all active Oahu real estate listings on the island of the Honolulu MLS database is an easy and fast way to see all available properties in one place. You can navigate through property searches quickly using our interactive map search and advanced search options. You can also save mutiple searches and get email alerts daily of new property listings as they become available plus price changes and much more!
Featuring the finest Oahu homes, condos, foreclosure properties and land for sale that Oahu real estate has to offer in areas such as: Honolulu, Diamond Head, Kahala, Lanikai in Kailua, Portlock in Hawaii Kai, Waialae Iki, Hawaii Loa Ridge, Kaneohe Bay, North Shore of Oahu, Haleiwa, Mililani, Ewa Plain, Kapolei, Pearl City, Makakilo, Mona, Waikiki and more! Contact us today! To find out how we can help you with all your Hawaii real estate needs.
Hawaii’s Gathering Place – Oahu
As the third largest island in Hawaii, Oahu is the most populated of the islands and holds the greatest diversity in cultures. It is said that Oahu is the land where east meets west and there is always something to see or do for anyone of any age.
Oahu’s Prime Real Estate
Real estate on the island of Oahu is among the most expensive in Hawaii, but rightly so. Of course, it depends on exactly where the property is located as there are still some fairly reasonable parcels available well inland and in some of the less populated coastal areas. Even so, with the world famous Waikiki beach, Honolulu and the legendary surfing off North Shore, this is prime real estate well worth the price at almost any cost.
Dramatically Diverse Landscapes
One of the most alluring features of Oahu is the dramatic scenery all around. As an island it is completely surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Pacific Ocean but inland there are some of the most beautiful mountain views to behold. You can literally travel to any point on Oahu within a single day so that it is not unheard of to meditate at the monasteries in the northern mountains in the morning while returning to your resort in Waikiki to dance the night away in metro Honolulu.
Oahu is often referred to as a surfer’s paradise because of the world famous surfing beaches like North Shore and to some extent Waikiki. Although Waikiki is more of a party spot, you can still see surfers riding the waves while the crowd cheers them on from shore. It is no wonder that Waikiki is among the most sought after real estate. Any time of year rentals are bound to be full which makes this an investor’s paradise as well.
Oahu’s Place in American History
Although the highest density of population is on the western coast of Oahu, some of the richest remnants of history can be found here as well. Both Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head Crater hold special significance for the part they played in World War II. Long since abandoned by the military, Diamond Head Crater is now a favorite tourist spot where it is possible to trek deep inside the extinct volcano to tour the bunkers built long before even WWII.
A Little Something for Everyone
From fine dining in five star world class restaurants to climbing up Nuuanu Pali Lookout, residents and tourists alike find that there is nothing in the world quite like life on Oahu. Billed as the land of ‘town and country’ appeal, the tourist board of this amazing island didn’t hit the nail far from the head. Whether you are looking for vacation rentals on a world famous beach like Waikiki or an oceanfront estate with limited public access, this is the island you have been seeking.
Once you have spent a day on Oahu, you will see why it is almost always referred to as the Heart of Hawaii.
Oahu Real Estate Articles, News & Relocation Information
Real Estate Areas on Oahu - From big cities (Honolulu and Waikiki) to small, laid back towns (Kailua, ....
Association owns 62% of beneficial interest. Ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38%. Once completed the building will be a fee simple unit. Fantastic investme...
Finally a home large enough for your entire family. Family cooking and dining for all ages. Two three bdrm "apartments", a studio and the "masters" quarters. Every fam...
Beautiful direct golf course home with morning sun and beautiful views. One-level plan in pristine condition, with high ceilings. Huge open kitchen and dining with adjace...
Kuilima Estates West unit 32. One bedroom two bathroom CORNER unit with loft. One if the most desirable locations at the Kuilima condos. The unit looks out over the 1s...
Freshly remodeled with new kitchen, stainless-steel appliances, granite counters, bathroom vanity, window AC units and vinyl plank flooring. Move in ready. Cool mountain...